Maxwell rework when?

1 hour ago, HowlVoid said:

PiG HeLmeT MetA 

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is night armor so expensive honestly. Should be dropped to 2 papyrus. Ain't nobody got time for that.

kinda but usualy swamps have +30 reeds and arent used for nothing important (unless is early game and there is a wurt playing)

isnt rare to have a swamp with +40 plus a cave swamp with +30

Just now, ArubaroBeefalo said:

kinda but usualy swamps have +30 reeds and arent used for nothing important (unless is early game and there is a wurt playing)

isnt rare to have a swamp with +40 plus a cave swamp with +30

It is on console :(((((((((

I feel bad turning on reeds to more and I tend to also have bad map rng too. The BIGGEST downside, in my opinion, is that I rather spend that nightmare fuel on dankswords...

The Celestial Guardian should of dropped a houndious that works on nightnares, too bad.

4 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

It is on console :(((((((((

I feel bad turning on reeds to more and I tend to also have bad map rng too. The BIGGEST downside, in my opinion, is that I rather spend that nightmare fuel on dankswords...

The Celestial Guardian should of dropped a houndious that works on nightnares, too bad.

what is the deal with consoles? do you have the same biomes, righ?

well you can farm a lot of nightmere in the ruins, eating food that drains sanity, wearing bone helmet/purple amulet, etc

is just 5 fuel and 12 reeds for an armor that absorbs 95% damage and have 500 hp

anyways, i doubt klei will add that duelist suggestion seeing how the forum cried when wendy rework was about basing abi damage on wendy hp (too hard to kill spuders at 80hp to ge the same damage as old and weak abi...) we cant have fancy things...

14 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

what is the deal with consoles? do you have the same biomes, righ?

Everything is just a bit smaller haha. You can get super small swamps with just 10-20 reeds.

well you can farm a lot of nightmere in the ruins, eating food that drains sanity, wearing bone helmet/purple amulet, etc

Its a grind... Especially when you have normal damage... Bone helmet can get you overwhelmed, i know because that's how I used to grind nightmare fuel. 

is just 5 fuel and 12 reeds for an armor that absorbs 95% damage and have 500 hp

Not saying its bad, just not as good as pig helmets. 15 hp is just an unbelievably small amount hp, we at least agree on that right? You have to eat more often, use nightmare armor most of the time or die... Sometimes I'm minding my business watching moose/goose getting killed by a bunch of frogs and a frog will snipe me from nowhere, all while I'm in my tam.

You also have to give up magi, backpack, etc.

Again, nothing wrong with nightmare armor (could be cheaper tbh), its just the 15hp character that isn't very practical in battle.

Also bee queen crown plus nightmare amulet is off the table for fuelweaver. 

Its a really hard challenge that restrict a lot of useful chest items.

anyways, i doubt klei will add that duelist suggestion seeing how the forum cried when wendy rework was about basing abi damage on wendy hp...

Yup. Not everyone is a good as guille :p

18 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Not saying its bad, just not as good as pig helmets. 15 hp is just an unbelievably small amount hp, we at least agree on that right? You have to eat more often, use nightmare armor most of the time or die... Sometimes I'm minding my business watching moose/goose getting killed by a bunch of frogs and a frog will snipe me from nowhere, all while I'm in my tam.

maybe it could be -20 but allow 3 duelists max, that way you can reach 15 if you're really willing to torture yourself

7 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Everything is just a bit smaller haha. You can get super small swamps with just 10-20 reeds.

That is sad :(

7 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Its a grind... Especially when you have normal damage... Bone helmet can get you overwhelmed, i know because that's how I used to grind nightmare fuel. 

You dobt have to wear it all the time, spawn one or 2 shadows and fight them, if they deaggro you, wear it again.

It doesnt take that much time imo, i alwars play with default damage but i farm nightmere in the ruins. You can get multiple stacks by just cleaning them

You can also dupe thulecite armor if you dont mind wasting green gems

8 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

15 hp is just an unbelievably small amount hp, we at least agree on that right?

Yes but also guilles shadow suggestion adds ×3 damage with invencible shadows which is so cool taking in count the risk

Archived