Don't Starve Together Nintendo Switch

22 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

It more than likely will ported to the Switch eventually but I still doubt the system will be able to handle the game.

You're saying breath of the wild needs less to be run than Don't Starve..? The switch is definitely a weak console compared to others but it's surely not that bad, Don't starve Together could run (albeit, when it was the only thing open) in the crappiest laptop I've ever owned and it struggles if Google is open for too long..

Don’t starve single player came to switch so I would assume it’s only a matter of time.

I would love for my Nintendo loving friends to be able to play with me in DST.. but before that can happen Klei has to actually make the game cross-platform capable.

4 hours ago, TipherethB said:

You're saying breath of the wild needs less to be run than Don't Starve..? The switch is definitely a weak console compared to others but it's surely not that bad, Don't starve Together could run (albeit, when it was the only thing open) in the crappiest laptop I've ever owned and it struggles if Google is open for too long..

Some higher end computers run the game with lag,  The damn console has framerate lag on Miitopia which I've seen firsthand while playing.

22 hours ago, LinknAllie said:

Some higher end computers run the game with lag,  The damn console has framerate lag on Miitopia which I've seen firsthand while playing.

I have a medium end computer and I don't particularly experience lag with Don't Starve Together at all... Plus, isn't classic Don't Starve already on the switch, too?

51 minutes ago, AgusMVlogs said:

I have 2gb ram and can play Don't Starve Together :D!

2gb is what consumes w10. I was able to play it fine when i played in a low resolution screen, now even outside of the megabase, the game doesnt get 60fps with regular settings

i can play first days of the year fine if i diseable few options but not when i play with friends or alone and there is entities on screen, it becomes annoying to play with drops of fps. The eyes get tired easy

21 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

2gb is what consumes w10. I was able to play it fine when i played in a low resolution screen, now even outside of the megabase, the game doesnt get 60fps with regular settings

i can play first days of the year fine if i diseable few options but not when i play with friends or alone and there is entities on screen, it becomes annoying to play with drops of fps. The eyes get tired easy

it happens to me on my pc i think if i upgrade the ram it will fix it idk

Archived