Den Decorating Set

Well im frustrated on my Decorated Dens loosing their decoration on things like earthquakes and moonstorms. I just wanna see if im alone in this or is more like a spreaded think. I tried hard since the update to make peace with it, but still annoying me, so... What do u think about dens loosing their decorations on environmental hazards? 

Decorated dens kinda suck. They'd suck less if the den had to take damage, and not the spider hanging out nearby, and then you'd have to make dens only able to take damage from mobs, lightning, and wildfires. In their current state, you're better off just keeping your tamed spiders following you 24/7, since the only downside is that the spiders can swarm you so much that you physically can't move.

Honestly the losing decor thru damage is fine, but it sucks that the den which is a non living thing gets hurt by moonstorms and rocks which are also non living things. This Damage should be ignored by a giant silk pillow.(I mean webber sleeps in the den so it pretty much is a pillow) Also it kinda is dumb how the web shrinks but the radius for spiders to get angry doesnt shrink. making them get mad(losing decor)at hitting a spider that is clearly not on the web.

Archived