So I ran out of fuel relatively close to my planet. Is there any way to save my dupe? Like sending another ship and docking it to the one stranded or refueling it? From what I read from old posts - you can't, unless there is something in new updates i don't know of. HELP. I'm in denial.

6 hours ago, oosyrag said:

I think there was something about moving one tile at a time without fuel?

If I remember correctly, every time you change the destination of your rocket, it'll go one tile without using fuel - that said, I've yet to do any rocketry, so I can't really speak from experience.

11 hours ago, oosyrag said:

I think there was something about moving one tile at a time without fuel?

Yeah, found that post too. I've tried doing that, but changing destination doesn't do anything, ship stays at the same place and there is an arrow pointing on the other tile, that's it. Damn, one bug I wish wasn't fixed.

There seems to be a bug where the rocket miscalculates the range. It calculates like if it had to pass the tile between orbit and planetoid but it actually doesn`t have to do that since when on orbit it can land for free. Try if your rocket can reach the orbit.

Archived