Should Woodie be able to stay permanently transformed

Should Woodie be able to stay permanently transformed  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Question title

• yes
    • no

While I do think Woodie's rework was very successful in making him a more appealing character overall, it sadly got rid of something a lot of people enjoyed which was the ability to stay permanently in the beaver form, which while not particularly useful since you couldn't interact with almost anything and you dealt very little damage + lost sanity quickly, allowed for a pretty fun optional playstyle, and I've personally had a lot of fun trying to stay for as long as possible as werewilba in hamlet so I was thinking if this ability should be brought back for woodie's current wereforms by doing certain actions

Goose could probably have the ability to eat seeds off the ground and maybe eat from berry bushes to recover wereness (though as I've metioned in previous posts, goose's utility as an exploration tool was affected heavily by the beefalo changes so it could use some other buffs in general but that's a different topic)

Beaver should definitely have the ability to eat logs off the ground just like older versions of woodie, this is what people miss the most

Moose isn't in desperate need for changes, but maybe it could be able to eat normal food off the ground to recover wereness

Archived