Just now, babba said:

What exactly did you like better with the old version ? If you can describe it, then maybe the new version can be further improved/updated by Klei. :ghost:

Play on the new version, and you will understand everything. The old resource panel was more convenient and DID NOT GO BEYOND THE SCREEN. All the resources were ordered and they could be found quickly. It would be better to put the new resource panel in a separate window.

43 minutes ago, susel_tusel said:

Play on the new version, and you will understand everything.

The "easy" way to fix it, will be to double-click every resource (even if all resources have been discovered, it would take less than a minute or two). Then you can enjoy the new menu :)

8 hours ago, sakura_sk said:

The "easy" way to fix it, will be to double-click every resource (even if all resources have been discovered, it would take less than a minute or two). Then you can enjoy the new menu :)

I missed the old resource panel in the first 10 minutes too, but the other 499 hours where great for me with the version2. Yet, I would so love it if a 2nd monitor could display the resource panel exclusively - That would be real premium deluxe. Would love to have game windows scalable, but probably tricky to do without hammering fps and mega headaches for the devs. Maybe for DLC3 in 2023 :confused::confused::confused: Also...Plutonium please, so thirsty.

WHY DID YOU RUIN THE CONVENIENCE?

When i open priorities panel, and then open dublikant panel, by clicking on the names - this is hidden under the priority panel - this is inconvenient!

When I want to find a resource on the map: I clicked on it in the right resource panel, but now I have to do a lot of manipulations with windows THAT DO NOT FIT INTO THE SCREEN!

that fit into screen is one time only, it goes away at somepoint

there also button at there called Clear NEW

but in general yes older version was simpler use, but it not bothers personally because its kind off rare when i actually use that menu

Archived