Wurt changes I feel are needed.

5 hours ago, Masked Koopa said:

Because they're still alive - you haven't killed them until you cook them.

This has got to be the most nonsensical take on vegeterianism since the time Stephenie Meyer decided to call her vampires "vegeterian" for feeding exclusively on animals.

22 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

This has got to be the most nonsensical take on vegeterianism since the time Stephenie Meyer decided to call her vampires "vegeterian" for feeding exclusively on animals.

Bunnymen don't get angry at you for carrying live fish, only for carrying fish meat. Since you haven't killed the barnacles, I don't see why they'd count as meat in their eyes.

Just now, Masked Koopa said:

Maybe not? It's just a suggestion anyway, Klei knows better than we do whether they're alive. I'd just like a reason to go through the work of setting up seaweeds as wurt.

but not all the characters needs to get benefits for everything. Sure, as wurt a lot of things are useless but also she has uses for stuff that others cant use as fine as her

was already dumb to make wigfrid able to eat taffy and jellybeans and atleast they didnt add jellybeans to wanda

think in this way, you will really appreciate these things a lot when you will play a character that has uses for them

Archived