Having a blueprint system would be nice. Especially if we could export those and share on the forums.

But i see an issue. If the blueprint has a certain material selected that you lack on your asteroid it will be annoying to redo it manually.

On 6/27/2021 at 6:27 PM, Sasza22 said:

Having a blueprint system would be nice. Especially if we could export those and share on the forums.

But i see an issue. If the blueprint has a certain material selected that you lack on your asteroid it will be annoying to redo it manually.

Maybe when the blueprint is placed, you can replace original material or refined material for something else or materials that you have. 

3 hours ago, gabberworld said:

yes this is on thing what game really should have. its nothing new at other games soo why not add that for this game as well.

also they have almost finished code for that in debug mode. because you can kindoff make those already

Thats what im talking about. 

9 hours ago, Sebastiangperez said:

Maybe when the blueprint is placed, you can replace original material or refined material for something else or materials that you have. 

I wish we could do that to stuff we placed normally, or had an "any suitable material" option. It gets on my nerves when i run out of copper for the last few wire segments while having tons of iron. Would fix the issue with switching planetoids when each has a different abundant resource as well.

Archived