Printing press?

There are no Puffs in my world, they are not even on the lists. Can I get them from the printing press? For 200 cycles, I have never been given Puffs, Crabs and other animals which I have not found.

Unless of course, you disabled care packages.  Also I don't know of any world type where they don't spawn naturally.  I normally rely on the printing pod for pips and arbor trees on the base world types where these do not spawn normally.  Also, even though I frequently do like to ranch them, I have to admit that pufts are probably one of the least useful critters.

17 hours ago, Red Shark said:

Пуфты доступны в пакетах по уходу, как в вариантах «Пуфтет», так и в вариантах «3x Puft Egg».

Они являются одним из вариантов, так что вы просто должны молиться , чтобы случайное число Бога и надежды получить их в конце концов.

Thank you, I will wait. I also used save-load more than 100 times, and have never received those animals which I did not find. Apparently, when using save-load, the previous data is saved. As long as I have 200 cycles, I will continue to play and wait for their appearance.

13 hours ago, psusi said:

Если, конечно, вы отключили медицинские пакеты. Также я не знаю ни одного типа мира, где бы они не появлялись естественным образом. Обычно я полагаюсь на модуль печати для точек и деревьев в базовых типах мира, где они обычно не появляются. Кроме того, хотя мне часто нравится разводить их на ранчо, я должен признать, что пуфты, вероятно, одни из наименее полезных существ.

I have a type of world where there is not a single puff out of the three starting worlds. Their use is in mucus. Mushrooms spend only 5 kg of water, which makes them the most undemanding to resources. (Water geyser-toilets / showers / sinks-radiator of polluted water-polluted oxygen- Chlorine Puff and Armored Puff are a flavor for rockets.

10 minutes ago, Genry said:

Thank you, I will wait. I also used save-load more than 100 times, and have never received those animals which I did not find. Apparently, when using save-load, the previous data is saved. As long as I have 200 cycles, I will continue to play and wait for their appearance.I

dlc or base game? usually when you not discover some items they not pop from printing press, atleast thats how i see this

34 minutes ago, gabberworld said:

dlc или базовая игра? обычно, когда вы не обнаруживаете некоторые предметы, они не появляются из печатного станка, по крайней мере, вот как я это вижу

dlc

Archived