Webber's Face

webface.thumb.png.2e766355063c1a7b297958899c9b8a9b.png

Tried guessing what Webber's face looked like from the bits we see of him from the animated short.

Gave him bushy eyebrows like his father because he seems to take after his father when it comes to his hair.

From his side profile it looks like he has his moms small pointy nose.

And we know he's got big circular eyes like his mom.

I'm probably off in some way, like are his eyes too big? are they too far apart? How close is his nose to his eyes, etc.

But this is what I ended up with, idk wdythink? I'd love to see other people's try at drawing his face too. Well

from what we can make out that is.

Your work is amazing and we can't receive anything more accurate, really, unless klei threw an official face reveal of course.

If you look at Winona's family photo, at George Witherstone and his daughter and at Maman Angeline and Warly you'll find parents and their children share traits (except for Warly, he has circled blank eyes and both his parents have dot-shaped eyes, maman has some explaining to do).

For this reason I believe how it looks in your drawing is pretty accurate, but we could believe Webber could have inherited his mom's eyebrows and/or his father's nose.

3 minutes ago, sudoku said:

This is very well done. On a side note i really do not like that new Webber skin, there is something unsettling about it, maybe its the tuft of hair idk.

The other webber skins usually don't look very realistic so we think it's cute and all.

but the new skin with all the hairy legs and fur, Also the brown colour, It resembles a realistic tarantula. That's why it freaks me out as well. At least he has a cute experession on his face.

10 hours ago, AquaRC said:

webface.thumb.png.2e766355063c1a7b297958899c9b8a9b.png

Tried guessing what Webber's face looked like from the bits we see of him from the animated short.

Gave him bushy eyebrows like his father because he seems to take after his father when it comes to his hair.

From his side profile it looks like he has his moms small pointy nose.

And we know he's got big circular eyes like his mom.

I'm probably off in some way, like are his eyes too big? are they too far apart? How close is his nose to his eyes, etc.

But this is what I ended up with, idk wdythink? I'd love to see other people's try at drawing his face too. Well

from what we can make out that is.

I knew someone was going to do it eventually

Archived