[UX feedback] The text of NX version is kind of blur in the handheld mode and touch screen has not been made full use of.

Dear team,

Here are two UX feedback of NX(NS) version:

1.  The text is hard to be read in handheld mode. It's kind of blur. or maybe the font size is a bit small as well?

2. I noticed the touch screen of NX hasn't been made full use of. For instance, in order to check many buttons or information, we'll have to switch via L,R,ZL,ZR on Joy-con instead of touching them directly on the screen.

They are all my personal opinions. But I do think it will improve the user experience.

Hope you can put them into consideration.

Thank you and take care,

A huge fan of Klei

Notes: Sorry that I start a same topic in [General Disucssion] and I didn't find a way how I can delete that one.

7 hours ago, JoeW said:

Hey there, thanks for your feedback @lilboa - Can you tell me specifically what text was hard for you to read? Card text? Narration text? I assume this is just when you're in handheld mode, right?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, in the handheld mode as I mentioned in the summary. I'll capture some screenshots for instance after the next NX update which fix the progression reset issue releases.

for now, can you have a check my feedback on touchscreen which is more important on UX improvement.

+1 handheld text sizes are inconsistent (from near perfect to virtually unreadable without squinting) and there’s quite a bit of overlap in places where certain UI elements will hide other elements.

From the couple of dev responses I’ve read it kinda sounds like you guys don’t have a Switch lying around to test, otherwise most of these issues would be discovered in less than a minute. If you need a unit , ping me and I’ll send you one if it means we can enjoy this work of art to its full potential on the move.

Archived