Some "Trash" rocket module would be great.

How the "Trash rocket module" works:

> Once the trash rocket module has been built on to a rocket, it shows the entire colony inventory stock. One can, as example, select the 1.2 million grub fruit seeds laying around in the colony.

> The storage job dupes will then carry all the player selected stuff to the rocket module - This duty is called "Schlepping".

> The star map has "Suns", which can be chosen as rocket destination.

> The launched rocket drops off all the trash in to the sun and then can return.

> Also the player can build trash bins in colonies, where Klei can figure out a waste management control system for colonies and space + recycling center, which generates materials for recycled stuff.

:afro:

image.thumb.png.9d985bac672276f226954d11eeeee115.png

We could just use a disposal vent in the rocket command module that can eject any number of trash resources into space. There`s a lot of room there, no need to burn it in the sun. We could even make our own debris fields out of useless resources that we could mine later if we decide we actually need that stuff.

I printed a dupe with an interest in rocketry.  He was thrilled at the prospect of becoming an astronaut.  The look on his face when I told him he'd be driving the space equivalent of a garbage truck was sad, but all this abyssalite isn't going to clean itself.

Seriously though, a garbage module would be most welcome.

16 minutes ago, goboking said:

I printed a dupe with an interest in rocketry.  He was thrilled at the prospect of becoming an astronaut.  The look on his face when I told him he'd be driving the space equivalent of a garbage truck was sad, but all this abyssalite isn't going to clean itself.

Seriously though, a garbage module would be most welcome.

Building the first rocket garbage module (Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class) could earn the achievement

"Mr. Gorba-chief, tear down this waste wall!" :afro:

image.thumb.png.73ffbdf5c9ce087a3513a55bd7f61ebf.png

Archived