There is no tree and tree mouse in the classic opening

Now the printgate can't print anything it doesn't encounter, and the whole universe has no forest terrain. So we can't get tree mice and trees, we can't get wood, we can't make ethanol, we can't plant snack beans, we can't build nature reserves. It's quite inconvenient。In my opinion, either add a forest terrain or modify the strategy of the print gate so that the print gate can print tree mice and tree seeds.

Depends from map and luck. I have 3 starts, and each time there was no pips and trees. It is especially frustrating, if you play without care packages, because you may see planets only after you get observatory. Finally I found some kind of utility website, which generate seed for world, and you may see volcanos, planets and other stuff before embark.

9 hours ago, bibigrd said:

IS it mean that I can find tree mouse(pips) if I luck to create a world with Forest map?

I think after todays patch all dlc starts should have a forest biome on at least one asteroid. In Vanilla you need to pick a starting asteroid that has them (arboria, verdante).

Archived