Add a new room - kitchen. Engineering setting for a cooker increases food quality by 1 point. Microprocessors are required, as for a power plant.
Add a new room - laboratory. Scientific achievements are available to everyone.
Sorry for my google english.

1 hour ago, booleanman1983 said:

Add a new room - kitchen. Engineering setting for a cooker increases food quality by 1 point. Microprocessors are required, as for a power plant.

I really like the idea of the kitchen, but the cook would have to be next to a low decor building, maybe if they are a chef, and they use a grill in a litchen it increases the food quality

On 5/31/2021 at 7:29 AM, booleanman1983 said:

Add a new room - kitchen. Engineering setting for a cooker increases food quality by 1 point. Microprocessors are required, as for a power plant

I like this one, though I would change the requirements to a sink or wash basin and at least one food producing station (i.e. microbe musher, electric grill, gas range).

I like this one as well. I would change it to make research go 30% faster, and make its requirements to have at least one research station (i.e. super computer, materials research terminal, etc).

No worries. If I can understand what are you saying, then everything is alright.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:29 PM, booleanman1983 said:

Engineering setting for a cooker increases food quality by 1 point. Microprocessors are required, as for a power plant.

Personally i`d rather have them use a spice rack and add spices to the food produced inside. Spices could be made out of pinch peppernuts as you got a lot of them lying around with no use before you can build a gas range.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

Personally i`d rather have them use a spice rack and add spices to the food produced inside. Spices could be made out of pinch peppernuts as you got a lot of them lying around with no use before you can build a gas range.

fresh idea

Kitchen room properties

default - no benefits

salt and pepper present - food become more delicious

Duplicant with chief hat present in kitchen, cook speed increased

Only duplicants with delivery hat and chief hat can enter kitchen. Otherwise chief attack them and they run away in fear.

Archived