Hello! I'm new to the forum, but I've been watching the game alot recently.

Will we be seeing a console version of ONI. I know it is highly unoptimised, but maybe if it is pushed with the full release of spaced out, would that be better. I don't have a pc but I really want to play the game.

Welcome to the forum dear @Ankh Gaming :cheerful:

My opinion and experience is that the game speed performance scales with the map size and the amount of asteroids which can be visited, so smaller default maps will always result in more "play speed juice". A console port would be possible with cpu`s which had been fast ( lets say...up to ) 4 years ago. The most work probably would be adopting the user interface for game controllers.

With connected platform cross-play in ONI multiplayer, it could be "win win" for players :afro::victorious:

image.png.a9d9ef4262d726c260b9e99e430aedc3.pngOnly 10 more dupes, I swear !

image.thumb.png.ca379b47debfdb394a8482dd207ad0d1.pngCooking as if there is no tomorrow :p

9 hours ago, Ankh Gaming said:

Hello! I'm new to the forum, but I've been watching the game alot recently.

Will we be seeing a console version of ONI. I know it is highly unoptimised, but maybe if it is pushed with the full release of spaced out, would that be better. I don't have a pc but I really want to play the game.

23 minutes ago, babba said:

My opinion and experience is that the game speed performance scales with the map size and the amount of asteroids which can be visited, so smaller default maps will always result in more "play speed juice". A console port would be possible with cpu`s which had been fast ( lets say...up to ) 4 years ago. The most work probably would be adopting the user interface for game controllers.

With connected platform cross-play in ONI multiplayer, it could be "win win" for players :afro::victorious:

image.thumb.png.ca379b47debfdb394a8482dd207ad0d1.pngCooking as if there is no tomorrow :p

its not only cpu, big roll plays also memory size and speed

1 hour ago, gabberworld said:

by looking specs the playstation 5 and Xbox series X is able run this game other consoles is question mark

54 minutes ago, babba said:

I do hope that if they do a port to console, that they port it to ps4 and xbox 1, I feel like an amd 8 core cpu can handle the game, but the new gen can most definetly hndle the game

Archived