Interplanetary launcher don't take rabolt in gas

Hello,

I try to think of a new system that avoid the overheat of the interplanetary launcher and the radbolt generator in space.

1) Sure i knew i could use simple water cooling system in space

2) i test inside with mechanized airlock but the launch path stay blocked

3) I test with the bunker door like we use to do to launch rocket and avoid meteor fall and Hourra launch path is now clear

My point is that i could launch from inside from a cold place, but when i was in a room with gas the rabolt go trough the interplanetay launcher without getting catch. Is this a known bug? Cause if it's work with bunker door sure dev think we could send it from the inside

image.thumb.png.4562abb53643d8c50c1ffce029911eb8.png

I´m pulsing excess gases from below. Every x seconds is push a given amount if gas into the void cooling the stuff in the way in the process. There is always excess gas somewhere cool enough. The right amount depends on the temp of the gas, and how much you want to cool with it.

19 minutes ago, sakura_sk said:

It seems that when the launcher has "launch path blocked", it also blocks incoming radbolts like it does when the building is disabled. It's not the gas that blocks radbolts.

Must be this, thank

18 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

I´m pulsing excess gases from below. Every x seconds is push a given amount if gas into the void cooling the stuff in the way in the process. There is always excess gas somewhere cool enough. The right amount depends on the temp of the gas, and how much you want to cool with it.

Will test that, but i will make a water cooling first, i know it and now my colonies is quite in emergency on 2 of  3 plantenoid :-?

Archived