Can we plz get a Wolfgang skin that isn't boring....

all the Wolfgang skins just look the same... white skin some slight adjustments to the beard and hair style... like look at almost all the other characters they at least have some unique skins that isn't just a half hearted copy of the original look... all his skins are so bland and boring... it just makes me sad cause he is my favorite character in the game... but even with a Football Helmet and a Backpack to cover some of him up his white boring old face still shine through my screen on my adventures...

i was bored... probably from looking at Wolfgang so i made a meme lol...

if you can't find a theme to make him another color maybe use Halloween as an excuse to make him different and monster like or something... just something... other then this "copy/paste tweak here and there and we done" skins that we have now...

Klei hope you see this and for everyone that does have a lovely day <3

wolfylookingpale.png

it could Give him a "werepig" skin, like full of fur all over his head and body, but with a pig snout, or even, something in between "the thing" from fantastic four...

i kinda got disapointed when I was choosing which skin from Wolfgang to weave

Archived