Vixen's art thread

So much lore drop in the new beta. Hoping one of the loretubers like Zeklo tries to interpret it.

i think it's a pretty easy to interpret but enlightening update. charlie's spent a countless amount of time in the darkness surrounded by the shadows and Them, and it's easy to come to the conclusion that the shadows warp the minds of people who use their powers in the lore. The play is a retelling of Charlie's story from the biased, unreliable narration that comes from the pain she's felt along with the manipulation from Them the whole time. while the events mostly follow the same timeline, what actually happened and the intentions of the characters are nearly completely wrong, but it gives an enlightening look in on her mental state. with winona as the blacksmith, charlie as the doll/queen, maxwell as the king, Them as the mirror, i think that wilson being the fool really tips off that this isn't quite the right story, considering it was always implied to be very purposeful on wilson's part when he freed maxwell from the throne. he might be a little stupid, but he isn't a bumbling idiot like the play would lead you to believe. maxwell and winona even have unique quotes if they're in the audience- asking if that's how she really remembers it, and if she has something she wants to tell. there's an inconsistency in the mirrors lines, with it telling charlie that maxwell was keeping it trapped, later revealing it was broken long before maxwell. i think this serves as a little nod to the fact They lie to charlie and manipulate her to work in their favor

hey maybe game theory should offer me a job

• Like 4

i made a tweet like a week before this update saying charlie was a SoCal girl (which she is) and i feel like that was some premonition from me abt the sheer level of LA theater drama pettiness this update would bring to her character

a little drama 2.png

• Like 10

On 9/5/2022 at 3:23 AM, CodexCorporis said:

1269570646_moonblindmax.thumb.png.f5a2d698f87039c954ebaaa1dbb575bf.png

"Maxwell has traded Shadow magic for the power of the "Moon"."

i still want moonblind/enlightened skins pls klei it practically draws itself

And then it happened. This is actually pretty close to what we got! Your version looks really cool too!!!

• Like 2
  • Health 1