Metheus puzzle question

Ok. So I’ve been looking for an answer and I couldn’t really find one for this specific problem. So I was working on the metheus puzzle with another account and I didn’t realize both accounts had to meet in game after I finished the second step. The problem is one of them is on ps4 and the other on pc. Is the puzzle even possible to complete for the cane at this point? If not would it be possible to delink those accounts from each other and relink them with accounts on their respective platforms? Thanks in advance for any answers anyone can provide! :wilson_love:

Sadly there is no cross play between pc and console.  Not sure about the account question you have, but can you just simply look for someone to join you and complete it?  I worked with someone via discord to get my metheus puzzle done.

11 hours ago, Tomatonaut said:

If not would it be possible to delink those accounts from each other and relink them with accounts on their respective platforms?

I've actually wondered about this as well. If it's possible to delink accounts before completing the puzzle in-game and all. I don't think it's possible to de-link them before you finish the website part of it. Did you two solve the puzzle up until the point where the next step is to go in-game? If so, maybe you could de-link the accounts from that point by just clicking on random stuffs?

It is possible I think- Mine delinked after fully completing the puzzle though... just try to find another person the same platform and take of pieces from the first table and connecting like that. I don't think anything should break, you'll just have to do the second part again.

Archived