ps5 performance

Hello, can anyone share their experience so far with ps5 performance? I play on split screen on ps4 pro and game with bigger fights (like frog rain+ bees on each screen) is almost unplayable due to lags and delays/ respawns. I wonder if changing the console could help, or maybe we 'just' need to wait for DST2 / DST ps5 dedicated version (assuming that there will be one).

Thank you for your input

Me and my partner played on ps4 then jumped to ps5 when it got released and we didn't experience much lag at all. We are on day 3000 and something and only get lag when we run around base real fast, other then that haven't had problems with any lags. 

Side note. We dont play spitscreen so unsure if that helps with the lag.

1 hour ago, Mooseducky said:

Side note. We dont play spitscreen so unsure if that helps with the lag.

That is a huge part of it. Splitscreen slows everything WAY down on console. The PS5 will probably help a bit, but the biggest improvement would come from having another PS4 active with PS+. If money eas no issue that would be my suggestion. OR just buy 2 PS5's, 2 PS+'s, and 2 copies of DST for MAXIMUM results!

5 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

That is a huge part of it. Splitscreen slows everything WAY down on console. The PS5 will probably help a bit, but the biggest improvement would come from having another PS4 active with PS+. If money eas no issue that would be my suggestion. OR just buy 2 PS5's, 2 PS+'s, and 2 copies of DST for MAXIMUM results!

Haha yep that's what we do. 

20210511_150104.jpg

Hey I have a ps5 how do I save my worlds without using a usb stick?!

Just lost a world because I was rollback back (half asleep) and regenerated the world ... 

how do I add my dst worlds to the cloud or console storage?

Oh ps5 is fantastic , also when playing with my friends, I will be the first to spawn underground the load is so much faster.

Lag on my world is not there at all.

On 5/25/2021 at 7:32 AM, Cosmodog said:

Hey I have a ps5 how do I save my worlds without using a usb stick?!

how do I add my dst worlds to the cloud or console storage?

Setting, application saved data management, saved data in system storage, upload to online storage. 

Archived