I wonder the definition of speedrun

beating a game or some specific thing in a game in as quick amount of time as possible these can range from the super quick (flash games) to the super long ones which are sometimes 40 hours (the longing)

maybe NO MOD is the basic definition, and I want to know the others. 

In the official championship such as Forge and Gorge, NO MDO show be the basic one. So how about in the Live stream or normal gameplay? 

3 minutes ago, Dextops said:

beating a game or some specific thing in a game in as quick amount of time as possible these can range from the super quick (flash games) to the super long ones which are sometimes 40 hours (the longing)

thank you my friend, I knew it is the goal of speedrun. I want to know the rules.

4 minutes ago, NOOOBU said:

maybe NO MOD is the basic definition, and I want to know the others. 

In the official championship such as Forge and Gorge, NO MDO show be the basic one. So how about in the Live stream or normal gameplay? 

thank you my friend, I knew it is the goal of speedrun. I want to know the rules.

yeah no mods no cheats and thats about it just don't manipulate the game 

If you say it's a speedrun it's a speedrun. There is no "definition" or "rules" or anything like that. But if you want people to take your speedrun seriously then you would want to run a specific speedrun, and at that point there are rules. If you want to do the runs on speedrun.com then it has all the runs there with their rules easily viewable.

You must not use mods, you must not use console commands except for one, and you must use the console command c_announce(TheWorld.meta.seed) at the end of the run to show the world seed because speedrun.com uses seeded runs only, not seedless.

P.S. lol @ the category "Solo default world Deerclops kill". 

5 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

If you say it's a speedrun it's a speedrun. There is no "definition" or "rules" or anything like that. But if you want people to take your speedrun seriously then you would want to run a specific speedrun, and at that point there are rules. If you want to do the runs on speedrun.com then it has all the runs there with their rules easily viewable.

You must not use mods, you must not use console commands except for one, and you must use the console command c_announce(TheWorld.meta.seed) at the end of the run to show the world seed because speedrun.com uses seeded runs only, not seedless.

P.S. lol @ the category "Solo default world Deerclops kill". 

ohhhhh that is what I want thank you soooooo much

Archived