The Lavae Egg, What is it used for? (just a "simple" guide)

Ah, you got lucky and got a lavae egg from the fiery fly, dragonfly. Some people are curious about what it does... Don't worry, I gotcha ;)

Hatching the egg is almost the same process as hatching a tallbird egg. Except, umm...

Yeah, you're gunna wanna keep it next to a ROARING fire pit for 2 or so days.

If the egg isn't close to a fire, it can freeze to death and turn into a single rock.

You cannot use a scaled furnace to hatch or magma pools to hatch the egg

Once the thing hatches, it'll leave a lavae tooth for you to grab and then it follows you.

Note: It can burn structures or anything flammable when it gets too close to one

Hungrylavae.JPG.jpg.03564e4af93e172338561430b7ac247b.jpg

Oh, lets say you've been wanting that broodling FOREVER now..

The most sad part in life is that you'll have to freeze your lavae with either an ice staff or flingo.

wait about 4-5 seconds and it shall offer you the chilled lavae. pick it up and make some spicy chili. No, seriously!

requires 1.5 meat, 1.5 veggie

filler cannot be twigs

Go to that rock den and adopt your adorable but most annoying broodling!

There are your uses for the lavae egg!

Thanks!

-ShadowQueen

CREDITS TO Cheggf for this extra info that I 100% clearly forgot about...

The extra adorable lavae acts as a light source, heat source, and something you can cook on, basically a tiny campfire that starts griefing if you don't feed it. It takes 2.67 ash or charcoal per day and starts dying after 2 days of not being fed.

The broodling is purely cosmetic.

tumblr_p6rbr6coSl1wwi1qqo1_1280.jpg

The extra adorable lavae acts as a light source, heat source, and something you can cook on, basically a tiny campfire that starts griefing if you don't feed it. It takes 2.67 ash or charcoal per day and starts dying after 2 days of not being fed.

The broodling is purely cosmetic.

6 hours ago, Notecja said:

Why are you posting random art of the end of your posts? That one is not even marked to who it belongs.

Looks like it’s by MadFantom on Deviantart, so it’s safe to assume it’s not their art since they’ve got different usernames.

Make sure to credit artists, OP!

Other than that though, the guide is well-written. 

16 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Okay, thanks for reminding me about this information. I have forgotten all about this...

9 hours ago, Grim the said:

Looks like it’s by MadFantom on Deviantart, so it’s safe to assume it’s not their art since they’ve got different usernames.

Make sure to credit artists, OP!

Other than that though, the guide is well-written. 

Yass I should credit artists

Archived