Lunar Island Spawned Connected To The Main Land

17 minutes ago, Roodmas said:

The rest of the map doesn't look much better either, it's full of those weird bridges. I would start a new one, but maybe it would be fun to play on a map like that :D:D

Yea I created this world just for some Crab King practice as wendy and upon revealing the map I was surprised with it. I think it would be fun to try a base close to the island.

I've seen several worlds with a connected lunar island. It's very rare, although if I remember right it was pretty common in the beta for it, but this is the first time I've seen the lunar island connect to multiple pieces of the mainland. It's also the first time I've seen it have a weird bridge like it does in the middle.

Can you share the world seed? Also, why do your pictures say DEMO VERSION on them?

12 minutes ago, prettynuggets said:

my world map i currently play :)image.thumb.png.15245210d925228eadb7dfdfb3efdf52.png
its was really good i use it to massive farm with silviculture book also krampus farm 

That seems a really nice base location for wicker

You even have a reed trap set piece by the wormhole

Archived