Shift Clicking to do Bulk Actions

Like giving a Bird in a Cage Seeds, allowing you to give it 1 at a time or while holding Shift Down, you'll be able to trade the entire stack you're holding.

Same goes for Cooking on Campfires, Trading with Antlion, Mermking, Pigking, adding Fuel to various things, basically just having another modifier to everything to minimize the amount of time doing repetitive actions.

You could just use Action Queue to do all these things but it would be much better to just have it in the game to begin with.

11 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

You can also Alt+Tab while holding the mouse button for complete automation. :P

The problem isn't necessarily automation, it's time to convert actions to desired outcome, if i have several hundreds of items i want to trade or cook, i'd want that to happen in a reasonable time, while still playing the game.

6 hours ago, VampireMonkey said:

The problem isn't necessarily automation, it's time to convert actions to desired outcome, if i have several hundreds of items i want to trade or cook, i'd want that to happen in a reasonable time, while still playing the game.

Winona for crafting and walter/willow/warly for cookig

6 hours ago, VampireMonkey said:

This is a time management game. You are asking for a button to instantly complete actions.

Archived