Does mutiply enlightenment crown in this update intended?

So now you can craft enlightenment crown, and can deconstruct it, thank to that, you can mutiply them with construction amulet.
Is it intended to craft mutiply instant of this crown without defeat celestial champion?

If so, doenst that mean clestial champion is just a middle boss, and there will be stronger boss in this quest line?

The resource needed for constructen amulet is much much cheaper than the resource needed to defeat celestial champion.

image.png.df3860066c828b1b2002d6d02a125d04.png

3 minutes ago, Maxil20 said:

According to Zarklord, crafting the crown with a construction amulet isn’t intended. Kind of sucks though, since I was planning on using these for lights : (.

A solve for this is turn the item to "Enlightenment crown core" and cost 1 shard only and can be repair with enlightenment shard for 25% each. This way even if deconstruct or construct with amulet, you wont gain anything.

52 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

A solve for this is turn the item to "Enlightenment crown core" and cost 1 shard only and can be repair with enlightenment shard for 25% each. This way even if deconstruct or construct with amulet, you wont gain anything.

I like this idea, but since the crown is so pentagonally symmetrical, I suggest that it deconstructs into 1 enlightenment core and 5 enlightenment shards, with each shard repairing 20%.

Archived