Why can I not add caves?

Hello @goodlad212, welcome to the forums. These two screenshots you shared does not show enough information to determine the cause of the issue. Furthermore, Bug Reports about DST should go to https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/ with the following log files:

Don't Starve Together Log File (client_log.txt):

• If you notice a critical error when playing Don't Starve together, close the game (to ensure that the log file gets fully written) and go into your Documents folder at Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\ and find "client_log.txt". Include the content of that file in your bug report.

MDMP File:

• If you are playing on Steam, it may be helpful to provide us with your .mdmp file. It should be located in your Steam folders at: Steam > SteamApps > Common > Don't Starve Together Beta > bin > .mdmp

Go to the link above and click Add new Bug in the corner and attach your log files if they are available.

Hello @Zillvr, I am very glad that you would like to help me with this glitch.
I have added the client_log.txt log file in both the post and this reply.
But i am having trouble finding the MDMP File i will post the file when I find it.
And what @Baguettes said above I am on a IMac

client_log.txt

Archived