Spooky Lunar Siphonator Quotes...

I was looking through the quotes for some of the new stuff and I found two very strange quotes for the Lunar Siphonator. Any ideas as to what they could mean?

WX-78: "DON'T TRUST HIM, SISTER. DON'T EVER TRUST HIM"

Wortox: "Hyuyuyu, I don't think they'll like that..."

Which sister is WX exactly referring to, and who is he telling her to not trust? Who are "they" in Wortox's examination quote?

WX is saying to the siphonator not to trust Wagstaff, suggesting bad blood between them (exciting). I think Wortox is referring to the moon, because Wagstaff is trying to siphon lunar energy. And I believe once the Siphonator is built, it spawns the Champion as a sort of defense mechanism.

So it seems Wagstaff intentionally aggravated the moon to defend itself, and using the survivors defeat of the Champion, took something from its body for some unknown reason.

2 hours ago, Bluegeist said:

for some unknown reason.

I had a theory about why he took the energy. In short I theorized that, with the shadows and lunar entities being direct counterparts and enemies to each other, Wagstaff set this all up in an attempt to control the shadows using the lunar energy; like a leash of sorts. He wants something from the shadows, yet his character never struck me as one willing to be made a toy of, so the only thing that would make sense for him to do is try to "take it" by his own intelligence.

Archived