Question About "Galvanized" Keyword

I fought this boss recently that applied the "Galvanized" Keyword to my cards, but I noticed that even after they went to the discard pile, the affected cards still kept the keyword, and those were cards that I didn't play. I also found out that the tooltip isn't does say that it supposed to be removed whenever it reaches the discard pile, since the sentence doesn't state that it's only removed when you play the card. I attached some pictures of what I'm talking about to this post.

Is this a possible bug, or not? If so, should this get fixed?

(I'll also add that I just join the forums today, and I don't know how reporting bugs, etc. works here yet. I wanted to ask around and start a conversation about if this is supposed to happen or not, and what the tooltip text and gameplay effect of the word aren't matching here.)

Screenshot (1224).png

Screenshot (1225).png

I think it is a bug, at least the mechanic and the text don't match. I have also reported it, recently. (Just hit F8, that will send a screenshot and the current memory content to the developers, and write what you think is wrong)

To be clear, is that a card that went into your discard from your hand after it got galvanized, or did it get galvanized while it was in your discard? If the former, this is very likely a bug. If it's the latter, then it's not a bug, but maybe the tooltip could be clarified slightly.

Unrelated, I vaguely remember Bulleet only having one arm. Did I dream it?

1 hour ago, pacovf said:

He got better.
601840_20200805101221_1.png.f5b543425980

Just had a run with Buleet and Galvanized seemed to work fine. It definitely gets removed at some point, not sure if it's on discard or after you shuffle the deck.

1 hour ago, pacovf said:

To be clear, is that a card that went into your discard from your hand after it got galvanized, or did it get galvanized while it was in your discard? If the former, this is very likely a bug. If it's the latter, then it's not a bug, but maybe the tooltip could be clarified slightly.

As far as I remember from that battle, the cards that were "galvanized" in the discard pile were not played, and they were in my hand the turn before. (Hence, they were put in the discard pile at the end of my turn without being played.) In addition, I forgot was his passive ability was for applying it, but the tooltip for it didn't say what card zone he puts the keywords on first. Does it always target the deck first, and then discard pile if the draw pile is empty?

Sorry for asking again, but the tooltips for "Galvanized" during that boss battle were confusing to me, since I went it, it just says that it puts in on "random cards," but also doesn't state what zone it targets first.

1 minute ago, ZeppMan217 said:

He got better.
601840_20200805101221_1.png.f5b543425980

Just had a run with Buleet and Galvanized seemed to work fine. It definitely gets removed at some point, not sure if it's on discard or after you shuffle the deck.

For me, when my deck was shuffled, it wasn't removed. I have another screenshot of it from the draw pile. I think the tooltips should be more clear about when it's removed though, since it confused me what it's supposed to be removed during the battle.

Screenshot (1226).png

I believe it applies Galvanized to random cards anywhere in your deck (draw / discard), but I never checked. But in this case, it sounds like a bug. You can press F8 while in-game to report bugs, I find that tricky things like this get found out faster when reported that way.

11 hours ago, pacovf said:

I believe it applies Galvanized to random cards anywhere in your deck (draw / discard), but I never checked. But in this case, it sounds like a bug. You can press F8 while in-game to report bugs, I find that tricky things like this get found out faster when reported that way.

I did found out that the tooltips for "Galvanized" is worded in a way that doesn't make sense, and that the staff should correct the grammar on that in a way that matches how the game processes it, since you left questioning "If it's in the discard pile, why is the effect still on this card, when I didn't play it?"

Also, I think that the boss applies it on cards only in your deck (since you would draw them soon, and then have to get around them when they are drew) equals to the amounts of stacks that he had of it (in my battle, he had 2 of them), and it wouldn't apply to cards in your discard pile. (It's tooltips through should mention what zone it will target for the effect: deck, or discard pile, since it just says random cards, but it confuses me if applies to both zones or the deck only.)

Finally, someone else told me that "Galvanized" is not removed from the card if it is discarded at the end of turn due to end-of-turn discarding. It's removed when you discarded through another card's effect, or when you play it (and take the damage). That's why I found out.

Archived