ROT, and the ocean.

12 hours ago, gaymime said:

you need to visit different types of servers. on social servers there is always one or two people with lanterns by day 5 and in endless ones in particular there is almost always someone first season doing lightbulb runs so everyone can have lanterns(in the last few weeks it's occasionally been me, haha). you are making undue absolutes there

Then I'll change "public" to "Klei". But do these non-Klei public players who go underground always ignore the ocean and never once make a boat like that guy is saying? Because that was my point.

49 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Then I'll change "public" to "Klei". But do these non-Klei public players who go underground always ignore the ocean and never once make a boat like that guy is saying? Because that was my point.

that isnt true either. more than once people have asked if anyone wanted to do crabking or pearl. i've gone on two pearl runs myself and i've seen plenty of boats that were clearly not bridge boats which gives credence to people sailing when i am not around

again, the absolutes are not working out

18 minutes ago, gaymime said:

that isnt true either. more than once people have asked if anyone wanted to do crabking or pearl. i've gone on two pearl runs myself and i've seen plenty of boats that were clearly not bridge boats which gives credence to people sailing when i am not around

again, the absolutes are not working out

What? That guy is the one saying they never go on the ocean, dude. Are you not even reading my comments and just arguing for no reason or something?

1 hour ago, Cheggf said:

What? That guy is the one saying they never go on the ocean, dude. Are you not even reading my comments and just arguing for no reason or something?

you asked a question. i answered the question. there is nothing else to my interaction with you -shrugs-

Archived