Dupe cycling from triage to incapacitated

12 minutes ago, stgo said:

What do you think ?

It seems it is a teeny tiny bit hot where the triage is located...

Spoiler

image.png.7aa3bc47c422fbd01a0382e73a971c0d.png

They seem ok when I relocated the triage

Spoiler

image.png.6be6664adfcaab4bf1e868548ec63779.png

* I just instant built the triage cots. I hope there is enough time to properly build them

The exhaust of rockets still needs a 7-9 deep 3-5 wide space below it to avoid scorching everything (I mean that behavior is the same as on the base game rockets)

There was a bug where incapacitated by HEP (currently called radbolts) couldn't be placed in triage cot but I think that was fixed (or doesn't happen anymore at least)

15 minutes ago, stgo said:

Ah ok !

I'll design it better next time !

Once I find time I normally extend the space beneath rocket engines...I still need to add +1000 tempshift plates and do much more detail work, my home base is still in the beginning for me at cycle 1000. The more mass = the better temperature spike protection against large scale accidents and experiments ( with rockets, reactors etc. ).

Lots of gas and fluids can also take on a lot of thermal energy :-P Enjoy ONi, wishing a nice weekend @stgo

image.thumb.png.c72ae9c71d76f0f284cef6aeb785f284.pngimage.thumb.png.8864901bb90bca0043806adcb0a91f98.png

Archived