I just wana know if this is a bug

I was holding a server with game mode: survival, and normally server will pause when it empty. I do have set it so in cluster.ini .

And it runs well in most time, but today my server get regenerated. 

YOU KNOW WHY? 

Cause before the last player leave my server became a ghost. The reset countdown continues even he left the game. That means in this case, the server is empty, but it didn't pause.

Anybody else lost your world in this way? 

19 minutes ago, DrMcGillacactus said:

The countdown timer should only play if everyone on the server is a ghost. If you were both ghosts and one of you left, than the timer would have still continued because everyone currently in the world (even if it's just one person) is dead.

In my opinion, no matter the count down timer start running or not, no matter the players are dead or alive, once no player in server , the dedicated server SHOULD pause,including countdown timer.

2 hours ago, DMC6 said:

I was holding a server with game mode: survival, and normally server will pause when it empty. I do have set it so in cluster.ini .

And it runs well in most time, but today my server get regenerated. 

YOU KNOW WHY? 

Cause before the last player leave my server became a ghost. The reset countdown continues even he left the game. That means in this case, the server is empty, but it didn't pause.

Anybody else lost your world in this way? 

Pretty sure this is intended

17 hours ago, Woloa said:

Have you considered the possibility that someone joined your server, died and then didn't tell you?

No, it's myself. 

I died and I left my server, but I didn't rollback immediately, and the world didn't pause when nobody in this server, then my world get regenerated.

15 hours ago, McNugget said:

Pretty sure this is intended

If so, hope get confirm from official.

Archived