Having access to an armor that protects the player, lets say, for 60% 1 hit with huge stunlock when it explotes at the cost of sanity fits the theme of character for veterans.  A very weak version of the idea behind bone armor and will add more teamplay things to wes which right now, after every player gets a cane, he is only a sanity station and life saver maker

Edit: it can have 100% protection but could have durability lost like the speedy balloon to prevent stacking armors

7 minutes ago, Well-met said:

60%? I will settle for 100%, as long as its relatively costly to craft

I said 60% to keep the low sanity cost like the other balloon (which i would increase the cost and effect since the speedy one needs a buff) so it can give it to other players without being at 0 sanity with few crafts. Also having high sanity cost makes you more vulnerable to receive a hit since there is more enemies, shadows, after you so it loses the utility a little.

But being just 1 hit armor could be balanced to have 100% armor but then i would make it losing durability like the speedy one so you can stack them to have total invulnerability

I will edit the post to include the 100% idea

People talk about walking canes like they’re easy to get and in reality- That just isn’t the case over on Xbox One.

heck who am I kidding? Most servers only last till Winter starts on Xbox one. 

Wes’s Speedy Balloons therefore help those who aren’t able to get walking canes, and they help by A lot.. (until you bell bond a Beefalo and put a saddle on it) 

I don’t honestly think he needs many more perks aside from being able to temporarily float over gaps of water (note: not long trips across the entire ocean.. I’m talking 2-4 tiles and back onto land again) A Wes who tries to use balloon floating as long distance sea exploration will quickly find himself drowning.

I don’t think he needs armor that protects from damage.. Football Helms are OP enough in that regard.

5 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Wes doesn't need more buffs hes already good as is. 

He doesnt have anything for "late" (actually in winter you can forget about his perks). Is not about buffs, is about being something more than a difficult to play wilson

4 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

There is many servers that last longer than the 1st winter where people are able to kill mctusk (no even a difficult thing) and that servers, wes goes from being an useful challenge character to just a challenger wilson because you wont never use half of his balloons and the life jacket is situational

Archived