World Gen setting “More” does not appear to work.

11 hours ago, Naloj said:

the reverse for me, I put none for grass geckos and I have seen in half of the biomes. 

the option is for grass gecko morphing, meaning the grass you relocate and harvest is or isn't transforming into grass geckos.

If you don't any geckos at all, I think the "starting resource variety" option should be on classic, meaning no geckos and twiggy trees.

On 3/28/2021 at 1:47 PM, BeeClops said:

the option is for grass gecko morphing, meaning the grass you relocate and harvest is or isn't transforming into grass geckos.

If you don't any geckos at all, I think the "starting resource variety" option should be on classic, meaning no geckos and twiggy trees.

Ookkkk thanks, I understand a lot more, it surprise me because I’ve don’t see gecko since my last 2-3 games (1000+ days each) sudenly I put them off and VLAM gecko everywhere 

I have set recently treeguards to 'more', changed as a Woody to beaver. Ended up with 4 full stacks of pine cones from the forest full of close T3 trees and still to treeguard so yeah - I confirm that there is something not working

3 hours ago, Marcin86 said:

I have set recently treeguards to 'more', changed as a Woody to beaver. Ended up with 4 full stacks of pine cones from the forest full of close T3 trees and still to treeguard so yeah - I confirm that there is something not working

I thought that beaver form specifically couldn't spawn treeguards?

Archived