PlayStation !

Hi i feel like after this last update DST its almost perfect.... only thing we missing its a “SAVE” bottom!!! This could honestly make my life. Lot easier !!! having to do something and wait for a whole day to save its a lil annoying :((

9 hours ago, BeeClops said:

Every time you leave the game saves and you continue where you left off, I'm not sure what do you mean.

You can also back up your saves, but that's probably not what you meant.

no, he's right. i havent played for a couple weeks now (maybe it's fixed now) but the console version doesnt always save when you're leaving the world. most of the time you'll have to wait for the new day to begin so the game saves it properly, otherwise you're losing 1 day of progress.

Exactly. The game on console only saves in morning time THERE S NO sAVE BOTTOM   Sittin there waiting for the game to safe ITS NOT FUN. 

11 hours ago, BeeClops said:

Every time you leave the game saves and you continue where you left off, I'm not sure what do you mean.

12 hours ago, BeeClops said:

You’re wrong. Thats not true. Game doesnt save everytime you leave and come back. 

16 hours ago, Spookyyy said:

Exactly. The game on console only saves in morning time THERE S NO sAVE BOTTOM   Sittin there waiting for the game to safe ITS NOT FUN. 

You’re wrong. Thats not true. Game doesnt save everytime you leave and come back. 

You mean for like rolling back right? If you are trying to, leaving the game DOES save where you are, AND if you roll back you will be where you last left (or the next morning). If that's not what you mean, I don't know what to say...

5 hours ago, JeezSorry said:

You mean for like rolling back right? If you are trying to, leaving the game DOES save where you are, AND if you roll back you will be where you last left (or the next morning). If that's not what you mean, I don't know what to say...

What? No one mentioned nothing about rolling back haha. Im talking about an actual save bottom where it doesnt matter where youre standing or what youre doing when you use it it saves your game. Rolling back takes you to the last time the game got auto saved which is in the morning of that same day. :( 

Quitting the game saves the game. That's how it is supposed to happen, I did it a million times before certain events to save my progress. Maybe sometimes it can happen that it won't save, but from my own vast experience that is an exception.

Maybe it's more bugged now with the latest updates and hotfixes, but the game is clearly intended to save when you log off.

On 3/16/2021 at 6:58 PM, Spookyyy said:

I am having the same issue.  If I create a new game with a specific name specific rules (like no giants), I play a while and it works correctly.  When I disconnect and save and then try to go back to that same game, it is not in the list, but, if I click on the same "space" I chose for the game, I get back to it but none of the specifics (like no giants) are saved and it's an open type world again.

7 hours ago, Cheryl757 said:

I am having the same issue.  If I create a new game with a specific name specific rules (like no giants), I play a while and it works correctly.  When I disconnect and save and then try to go back to that same game, it is not in the list, but, if I click on the same "space" I chose for the game, I get back to it but none of the specifics (like no giants) are saved and it's an open type world again.

Nothing to do with rolling back - from starting a NEW WORLD - change name (I usually name it the date I start it) of world and specific options (like no giants).  Play for a while.  Disconnect, turn off game.  Come back at any time to play same game and the game you named is NOT in the HOST GAMES list like I had not saved it or even play it at all.

Nothing to do with rolling back - from starting a NEW WORLD - change name (I usually name it the date I start it) of world and specific options (like no giants).  Play for a while.  Disconnect, turn off game.  Come back at any time to play same game and the game you named is NOT in the HOST GAMES list like I had not saved it or even play it at all.

I feel like there are either bugs going on or people in this thread are closing the game in a weird manner or are not waiting for the loading wheel in main menu to finish before closing the game.

100% the game is supposed to save your game in the exact moment you leave and shouldn't be resetting to the start of the day you are in. There is definitely something going on here. So long as I close the game properly I am always able to save and then load/resume the game in whatever part of the in game day I wish.

Archived