Some needed assistance with new world presets and note to devs

So, to no one surprise I am on console. Can I please have some insight as to any irregularities that a preset may entail? Some certainly appear obvious at first glance... or are they?

If I change Mactusk to more do they spawn faster? Or will there be more homes? 

If I change beequeen to More can I then presume she will spawn... Faster?

Its a little confusing as some tend to have more or fast. And bunnymen set to more does what above ground as apposed to bunny hutches (I know what more does in this case) in the caves?

SIDE NOTE TO DEVS:

Surely a newer player will be overwhelmed and/or confused by these options. While they can create multiple worlds to learn each present separately, there is a simpler way. It would be nice if pressing "Triangle", indicated in the legend with "help", could offer a small description. 

Example: "Causes Bee queen to spawn faster or slower"

As apposed to tree guards:

"Causes tree guards to spawn more or less often"

Sorry, I have a few more:

Grass gekko morphing. Do they spawn more often? In greater numbers? Initial spawn/chance to spawn?

Mosqquitos. Often? Or in greater numbers?

Spider queens. How does this work? Do tier 3 dens come by faster? Does this increase the world cap?

Antlion tribute. Does it come by faster or more often or needs more tributes?

Lord of the fruitflies. What is the factor? More rotted plants needed, is the initial spawn of minimal required days changed, or time between spawns?

Ruins nightmares. More nightmare lights or do they spawn more often or in greater numbers?

Toadstool. More mushrooms to be found or does he spawn faster? Toggle says more and not faster... Does it increase the number of toadstools? I suppose not to the latter as I know how the other bosses work, unless...

6 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

More mctusk means less respawn time meanwhile more camps means more camps arround the map

For bosses the more choice means less respawn time except for tree guards which means a higher % of spawning them

More bunnymens means less respawn time (i guess) but more hutches means that there will be more bunny houses when the world is created

Think about this. If you cant change it after the world is created means that it is how the world is generated meanwhile that if you can change it after the world is generated means that it only affects to the spawn times. 1st tab spawn options, 2nd tab world generation options

9 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

More mctusk means less respawn time meanwhile more camps means more camps arround the map

For bosses the more choice means less respawn time except for tree guards which means a higher % of spawning them

Im also asking for changes that might occur that are not always spelled out. For example setting bosses to more tends to have the side effect of allowing them to spawn outside of their season.

More bunnymens means less respawn time (i guess) but more hutches means that there will be more bunny houses when the world is created

I knew about the hutches. The less time to respawn preset is new so that threw me off.

Think about this. If you cant change it after the world is created means that it is how the world is generated meanwhile that if you can change it after the world is generated means that it only affects to the spawn times. 1st tab spawn options, 2nd tab world generation options

That's helpful, thanks.

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Game is in an unplayable state on Xbox One.. not sure about Series X or PS4/PS5

Hopefully Klei pushes out a patch update soon. :(

I haven't personally tries but are you playing alone or multiplayer?

Archived