Huge amount of lag and stuttering when trying to move through my base

Have never had this issue before, now at times I literally have to disconnect and boot the world up again to be able to actually move away from a spot. The lag is huge and it just keeps taking my character back to the same spot no matter what I try, at times the game is unplayable :( I hope this can be fixed soon!

25 minutes ago, GelatinousCube said:

Have never had this issue before, now at times I literally have to disconnect and boot the world up again to be able to actually move away from a spot. The lag is huge and it just keeps taking my character back to the same spot no matter what I try, at times the game is unplayable :( I hope this can be fixed soon!

Same problems here on Xbox as well, I wanted to check out the new update but.. I gave up about 8 minutes in.

For now I’ll just focus on leveling up my Apex Legends battle pass.. but all those lovely Dont Starve Together QoL changes makes my Mouth Water... had the game actually been playable.

Right now, it’s not.. and hopefully that’s fixed soon.

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Did you post it in the bug tracker?

Has anyone else lost progress and game time in your worlds since the new update?

Played more or less all day and I've just gone back on to continue and I've lost exactly all my progress since the update, I'm legit right where I was before I jumped on today and started playing with all the new stuff. Lost two and a half worth of seasons game time. Absolutely furious that my entire day has essentially been wasted. I didn't do anything outside of the usual and closed everything properly like I always do, has anyone else encountered this issue?

PS4.  The bug causes me to move around like it you had given the game controller input, like constantly trying to open a fridge, or constantly trying to attack a creature.  If the scene is relatively clear, then there is no problem.  Game is unplayable after yesterday's patch install.

Archived