My Rover Bricked my Oxygen Production

Doh, that's some fine dupe engineering right there.

Seriously though, you can fix it by deconstructing the tile(s) under the rover and dropping it out of the way.

I think it's possible for dupes to reload the rover into a module, but I have no idea how to make it happen. (I'd be very interested if anyone else does)

15 hours ago, ghkbrew said:

Doh, that's some fine dupe engineering right there.

Seriously though, you can fix it by deconstructing the tile(s) under the rover and dropping it out of the way.

I think it's possible for dupes to reload the rover into a module, but I have no idea how to make it happen. (I'd be very interested if anyone else does)

When a rocket rover module is empty and there's a dead rover around, they grab it and put it back. Otherwise they put ore.

2 hours ago, MiniDeathStar said:

When a rocket rover module is empty and there's a dead rover around, they grab it and put it back. Otherwise they put ore.

But I tried that to recycle my robot army that dug out the forest planetoid, and they kept putting gold amalgam in. Does it have to be the same module the rover came from or something?

2 hours ago, ghkbrew said:

But I tried that to recycle my robot army that dug out the forest planetoid, and they kept putting gold amalgam in. Does it have to be the same module the rover came from or something?

Maybe it needs to be made out of the same metal as the module.

11 hours ago, ghkbrew said:

Yes, unfortunately. They always put the same metal as the module is made of.

16 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Maybe it needs to be made out of the same metal as the module.

7 hours ago, MiniDeathStar said:

They always put the same metal as the module is made of.

Yeah, I was trying to put gold amalgam rovers in a gold amalgam rover module. They still wouldn't do it.  I guess I'll try again on the current build.

Archived