Spawns on the third planet

only if you saw them, i've had runs where i didn't get any pokeshell at all on the oily asteroid on the swamp start.  as soon as you see one, it can appear in the printing pod.  i've heard of people rushing a rover to the nuclear/pip planet to discover dreckos then save scummed for eggs in the pod

17 minutes ago, Elin64 said:

I had a bug on my last game on the 3rd planet too, no slime biome

If it was swamp start it should be reported as a bug. Terra though.. Terra start has no slime biome in the 3rd (radioactive) planet. I found that lumber to polluted dirt (ethanol distiller) was the quickest solution

1 hour ago, sakura_sk said:

If it was swamp start it should be reported as a bug. Terra though.. Terra start has no slime biome in the 3rd (radioactive) planet. I found that lumber to polluted dirt (ethanol distiller) was the quickest solution

I started on swamp biome yes.

I could have the atmo suits with criters but it's the survival on the planet that become hard cause you have no viable source of oxygen

13 hours ago, Elin64 said:

I started on swamp biome yes.

I could have the atmo suits with criters but it's the survival on the planet that become hard cause you have no viable source of oxygen

I had a pretty small slime biome last time i landed on that planetoid froma swamp start. I can believe that with so little space for the biome the worldgen can fail to make one completely.

As for oxygen that planetoid has the oxyfern that can keep 2 or 3 dupes alive long enough to get an ethanol distiller running with the wild arbor lumber. Then you can use the polluted dirt for oxygen.

Archived