When are servers gonna be back

3 minutes ago, Mx-Pain said:

There are related threads about this in the forum already.

This is an issue with PSN not Dont Starve Servers.

Link: PSN STATUS

That you for replying. I was sure that this was an issue with DST servers on ps4 but I guess not. It is very strange though as most of my other games work perfectly 

1 hour ago, El3phant_Joocey said:

That you for replying. I was sure that this was an issue with DST servers on ps4 but I guess not. It is very strange though as most of my other games work perfectly 

I know right. I have been playing other games in the meantime too. 

@CharlesB confirm in another thread the issue. Strange thing is that I can join Klei official servers but not launch my world.

Anyways, hope they fix that too soon, like u said, is been more than 20 hours with that issue.

Cant play since yesterday too, almost 20 hours now. All games works online except DST. But I realize if a put "local only" i can launch my worlds and play! but sadly, without friends :(

Me and my friends just prepared everything to go for the first time on lunar island, them a ruins exploration, so not funny if a play alone right now... I know its likely a psn problem, but cmonn, why every other games works well?? And I tried a lot, even peer to peer games, and not a single problem so far

35 minutes ago, Dedell said:

Cant play since yesterday too, almost 20 hours now. All games works online except DST. But I realize if a put "local only" i can launch my worlds and play! but sadly, without friends :(

Me and my friends just prepared everything to go for the first time on lunar island, them a ruins exploration, so not funny if a play alone right now... I know its likely a psn problem, but cmonn, why every other games works well?? And I tried a lot, even peer to peer games, and not a single problem so far

That sucks. Apparently Minecraft doesnt work too so i guess its not only dst. Its weird how its been over 20 hours and sony still havent fixed it.

47 minutes ago, NoiizeR said:

I am literally sitting and waiting, doing nothing = (

Im really bored too hopefully they fix it soon

2 hours ago, GelatinousCube said:

Wow I was going to jump on in a minute but I guess not now...

Weird that other online games I play also work fine right now.

i’ve been waiting to play for 22 hours...

36 minutes ago, Artfriel said:

It’s actually getting ridiculous that such a huge company like Sony can not fix their issue for 24 hours now

so stupid it seems like theyre just neglecting this seeing as all bigger games are playable but of course ive been waiting for an entire day to play dont starve

You can switch back from local only to online for existing worlds.  If you create a new local only game, I don't believe you will be able to switch it to online.  Not sure about the in game rewards but I assume you won't receive any until the PSN is back online.

5 hours ago, Kurakita said:

You could also set your existing worlds to local only to allow you to play solo in the meantime until the PSN is back up and running.

Thanks so much! I pretty much only play solo and have been itching to play all day.

I do hope servers are working again soon for weekly drops though.

Archived