Sakanasenpai's DST Fanart

Thank you for the messages and reactions ! I am glad you guys liked this :) 

Here's a wip for a comic project, about our first bearger hunt with my regular DST buddies. We are not great hunters, despite our Wigfrid's best efforts.

I think I'll post other works before I finish this comic, since this bad boy will take some time to finish ;_;

image.thumb.png.3ba73ee2db94d8f3dfccc16ce7c58a67.png

• Like 7

On 3/10/2021 at 5:22 AM, minespatch said:

Look at all those poofywoofers. Webber looks like he's drawn very close on model(like his Valentine card). This just has a air of danger and optimism. when the new Webber rework comes out, you should repost this when the thread is released.

Thank you for your kind comment ! I really love the spiders in DST, and I can't wait to have more lore on Webber ! He's my favourite spoder boy :wilson_love: When it will be released, should I repost this drawing directly on the Webber rework thread, or just here ? I am not familiar yet on how do forums work :s 

While digging through old files, I stumbled on this old comic, about our party's first attempt at sailing in DST.

It's in French, but i'll translate below each image : 

case1.thumb.PNG.634a4a1a48a466c1f7483ab825cd5779.PNG

Webber : I learnt how to sail ! The sea is ours ! 

Wendy&Wigfrid : YEAAAAAAH !!! 

WX :* Late because he was cooking*

Case2.thumb.PNG.be634040f0e0f88f8f60fe71a7582a10.PNGCase3.thumb.PNG.e86461f78c31792c242e127aa5b10066.PNGCase4.thumb.PNG.66a130d38f36faa5ea5e512d17dba8fe.PNG

Webber : Did anyone craft repair kits ? 

Case5.thumb.PNG.44cfb52982a1abf45066c0d89b6e629f.PNGCase6.thumb.PNG.10bb35f922736b795250d6030a28de35.PNG

Webber : Welp, time to abandon ship everyone.

WX : *Just arrived* ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS ???

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The exact same that found out about the meteors :wilson_ecstatic:. He is the official cook of the party.

We all basically always play the same characters and do : 

WX : Cooking, farming, fishing, hunting butterflies with a passion

Wigfrid : Will kill anything on sight. Beefalos are always in danger with her around.

Wendy : Explorer of caves, ressources and food gatherer. 

Webber (me) : Explorer, crafter of utilities and new technologies/magic. Likes to explore the marsh biomes and hang out with spiders (and try to protect them from wigfrid):snarlingspider:

After this first boat sail, we managed to sail for a bit, find the tiny island with the hermit crab, got attacked by too many dogs and almost died. Since then we haven't really sailed x) 

• Haha 1
  • Happy Hazard 1

As I talked about everyone's roles, here is the drawing I did for our Wendy player ! 

Please note that I learnt about Hutch's existence after drawing it, and that at the time, we used a mode to have two chesters ^^".

Anyway, wherever she goes, she has many followers.

a la queue leu leu.png

• Like 4
  • GL Happy 1

On 3/25/2021 at 2:44 AM, minespatch said:

We'll just say the chester popped into existence due to her connection with Maxwell.:wilson_ecstatic:

This looks like a combination of digital and traditional. It's excellent but I'm curious.

Thank you ! I started only recently to draw digitally, so I still have traditional drawing reflexes I think. Howerver, this is the first drawing I've ever done entirely digitally, from sketch to color. Maybe it's the paper texture that gives it a more "organic" feeling ^^. 

• Like 1

I recently had an obsession with the electric spider pokemon Joltik. And my obsession with Webber will never end. 

Thus, behold a Joltik Webber ! 

(I firt posted the sketch on my instagram, and then got motivated enough to colorize it ! :D)

Joltik Webber.png

IMG_20210325_185811_207.jpg

• Like 3
  • GL Happy 2

On 4/15/2021 at 7:31 AM, WPH said:

I super love the idea of this, Joltik Webber is so cute :wilson_cry:

Thank you ! ^^ 

I haven't drawn anything in forever, but I realised I never posted my Wigfrid fanart, so here it is ! 

I was distracted by another fandom creation spurt, but DST sketches are starting to pop back ^^.

(Text translation : WX : don't forget to bring back fillers ok ? Please and thank you).

Victorious DST.png

Edited by Sakanasenpai
  • Like 6