[Poll] On Horror Mobs

E  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more mutated Horror/Lunar Mob designed monsters in Don't Starve Together?

2. 2. Would you be willing to see the implementation of a horror mob filter toggle?

3. 3. Do you think that Horror Mobs fit the mood of DST?

4. 4. What existing mobs do you wish to be mutated next?

18 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

E

As a great supporter of the concept: YES!  

I choose other because i want to expand and improve the mechanic with: 

-Horror Depth worms                                                                                                                             

-Horror Moleworms                                                                                                                             

-Horror Rabbits                                                                                                                                 

-Horror Birds (which include Tallbirds and Gobbler)                                                                                                   

-Lunar fireflies (which i'm surprised klei didn't think about it)                                                                                     

-Horror mosquito (i'm not too sure about this)                                                                                                   

-More lunar plants that became cutesy plant/animal hybrids (Guys we can have a living potato cup)

As for Pigs,Bunnymens,Merms and Rock Lobsters, i would heavily suggest a different treatment. Apart from the fact we already have a "Horror" Pig, which are Werepigs! So klei should just include an immediate transformation in werepigs for pigs in lunar island, for bunnymens there should be a sorta of were-bunnymens too and a special transformation for Merms and Rock lobsters kind.                   Why such special treatments for them you ask? Is implied that our lovely lovecraftian entities (Them,Moon and gorge) like sentient creatures for their goals, even if we humans and the ancients are the true goal, since they're semi-intelligent and a bit stupid, still make sense in the lore and everything to give them these special transformations. To give them..... a forgotten knowledge Shadow Creature | Don't Starve Wiki | Fandom

mutated merms would be a cool idea because all other factions have other forms. pig and werepigs spiders have like 32i3i9333x10^3e while merms have one 2 if you count the merm guards which are just beefier merms but a new natural spawning one without the help of wurt would be really cool

I want to see mutated plants.

If you grow plants on lunar island or in time lunar storm event, they a become mutated, maybe more sanity restore and less hunger and health, something like this.

Or if you water plants from lunar pools, but it's harder to realise, I think.

6 hours ago, Dextops said:

mutated merms would be a cool idea because all other factions have other forms. pig and werepigs spiders have like 32i3i9333x10^3e while merms have one 2 if you count the merm guards which are just beefier merms but a new natural spawning one without the help of wurt would be really cool

In Shipwrecked, we have fishers) it's a joke

Archived