Oxygen Not Included? It's included NOW!

Thanks for this comprehensive guide.

I think the Bottles (Throwaway) method can be automated using dupe sensors. 

Check Brothgars video here between 2:00 and 4:00. Also 13:00-14:00 to see how to turbocharge it with a layer of water.

No problem to automate "doubles". In my scheme, I gave a variant of automation, exactly with the help of the dupe sensor.

The problem is that the quantity of bottled water must be exactly 25 tons. If there is less - the scheme will work half-heartedly. If there is more - the Deodorizer will not have time to purify the entire volume of polluted oxygen.

Keep in mind that the water from the bottles will evaporate at a rate of 600 kg/cycle. And the doublet only carries 20kg at a time. He will have to run with the bottles 30 times each cycle.

Also, the Pitcher Pump tank needs to be refilled.
Wouldn't it be easier to put water under the tiles as shown in one of the diagrams? That will free up the duplicates too.

3 hours ago, DimaB77 said:

The problem is that the quantity of bottled water must be exactly 25 tons. If there is less - the scheme will work half-heartedly. If there is more - the Deodorizer will not have time to purify the entire volume of polluted oxygen.

Just add a layer of water, so that polluted oxygen can't pass through. 

3 hours ago, DimaB77 said:

Keep in mind that the water from the bottles will evaporate at a rate of 600 kg/cycle. And the doublet only carries 20kg at a time. He will have to run with the bottles 30 times each cycle.

That's not how it works (at least, last I checked). Bottles off-gas about 1% of their mass I believe it was, not a fixed amount. 

Additionally, your bottling setup is way more complicated than it need be:

3 hours ago, clickrush said:

Another way to produce oxygen would be liquifying poxygen...

I'm sorry, I don't understand you. You mean the way of obtaining oxygen from polluted oxygen?

1 hour ago, Yunru said:

Additionally, your bottling setup is way more complicated than it need be:

My scheme (throwaway) is a quick sketch. I put this scheme at the bottom because of its ineffectiveness. In particular, there are far fewer Deodorizer in the diagram than necessary. And it could be made much simpler.

The main problem is that it requires the work of doubles. On a large base, one of your doubles will carry bottles endlessly. Why, when there are simple schemes that don't involve doubles?

Archived