Will the crystalline collection return after this hiatus?

So because right now the twitch drops are on delay, I was wondering after this week or two or more will they resume where they went? We still have some cool drops and I don't know if I should buy one because I don't know if they're coming back. Any one who knows what's going on, please tell me.

I have to agree here. Granted there's been no official communication that they're done with the crystalline collection, with everything up on the rewards page + word that we'll be receiving points every week to purchase the combination of Player Icon/Profile Background + Skin it would seem like its the case.

Worst case scenario is you collect the points each week, then at the end when drops come back if the collection doesn't resume, just spend your points to buy the ones that didn't activate during the encore.

1 hour ago, Griver84 said:

Worst case scenario is you collect the points each week, then at the end when drops come back if the collection doesn't resume, just spend your points to buy the ones that didn't activate during the encore.

I don't understand why people think there is any possibility of it continuing, that is not the "worst case scenario", that is the current situation 

As for the Crystalline Collection, we've put those up on the Klei Rewards page for everybody, and here are some Klei Points to help get you on the way to completing your collections.

I mean come on, how is this not obvious

Archived