A few questions

Hi, I just bought the game and it's really fantastic! The art and the graphic really remember me of the Tim Burton's films like A Nightmare before Christmas. I gave my second key to my best friend and he's also enjoying it!

So I would like to make a few questions and suggestions.

1- Shall we see in the future an online mode?

2-<will the game constantly updated also after the finish of the beta (like Minecraft)?

I really hope so!

Hey feralway,

Glad you are enjoying the game!

By online mode, do you mean multiplayer? We have had some discussions here a bit as this suggestion comes up frequently. We don't have any immediate plans for this, but it is something we are evaluating for sure.

And, yes... Don't Starve is updated quite frequently now and through release! We feel that part of the fun and excitement of Don't Starve comes with these updates and we have no plan on stopping.

We don't have any plans for supporting Steamworks at this time. While it would be pretty cool to see content coming in from the community, it just isn't in the plans for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for your questions, Have fun out there!

Hey feralway,

By online mode, do you mean multiplayer? We have had some discussions here a bit as this suggestion comes up frequently. We don't have any immediate plans for this, but it is something we are evaluating for sure.

And, yes... Don't Starve is updated quite frequently now and through release! We feel that part of the fun and excitement of Don't Starve comes with these updates and we have no plan on stopping.

We don't have any plans for supporting Steamworks at this time. While it would be pretty cool to see content coming in from the community, it just isn't in the plans for the foreseeable future.

Thank you very much, it would be very funny to play with another friend!

Hey feralway,

Great to hear that constant updates are here to stay, cheers:D

Hey ya Feralway I be hijacking yer post for a moment, sorry.

I have a question about the meat effigy concerning female characters. How do we go about building one for them if it requires hair shavings? or is that a wilson specific item currently?

Hey ya Feralway I be hijacking yer post for a moment, sorry.

I have a question about the meat effigy concerning female characters. How do we go about building one for them if it requires hair shavings? or is that a wilson specific item currently?

I can answer that. The simple answer is only Wilson benefits from the Meat Effigy, as Wilson is the starting character, and in ways, is the "easiest" to play, specifically since in a world of permadeath the Meat Effigy allows you to keep coming back to life. While I haven't heard whether the other characters will ever get their own unique inventions, the latest update has made the other characters unique from each other and Wilson, so now there's extra reason to try them out.