Why did "moving heads" get a disable option right away, but we still cant disable insanity sound effect?

I think the insanity sounds are the downside of low sanity. You're hungry, you die. Low health, can't take that many risks. You're insane, hear annoying sounds and loose colours. The lunacy thing, also sounds and colors (but the ghosts things are worse then shadows) I don't see it as a thing that should be optional. If anything insanity should be reworked as a whole, since it's only challenge is hearing those sounds.

16 hours ago, sudoku said:

I'm not against them adding a toggle for these kinds of things but what I do not like is this just is a continuation of kleis wishy washy approach when it comes to developing this game. I just want klei to have enough confidence in what they are doing that they will stick to their guns on stuff instead of caving so quickly.

Feedback is great. Its important. But at the end of the day I want to play Klei's game and not have it be constantly filtered through the players own wishes at the cost of sacrificing Kleis intended vision.

1000?cb=20190815181740

13 hours ago, PeiperPires said:

I think the insanity sounds are the downside of low sanity. You're hungry, you die. Low health, can't take that many risks. You're insane, hear annoying sounds and loose colours. The lunacy thing, also sounds and colors (but the ghosts things are worse then shadows) I don't see it as a thing that should be optional. If anything insanity should be reworked as a whole, since it's only challenge is hearing those sounds.

203?cb=20130831104603

Archived