[Game Update] - 451074

15 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

@CremeLover

Thanks for the testing. It's possible that PS4 is not getting this bug where PC/Xbox are. Oh well! I'll just have to do it legit as with everything else on console. 

Sometimes the rollback actually ignores the last save, but goes to the previous one. This happens if you rollback right after the saving. Try saving two or three times in a row, and then rollback.

Not sure how the saving mechanism works on console, but if you can save manually then it should trigger, if not just wait a night and mount up, make sure you are mounted when it saves, then wait for a quarter of a day or so.

If this doesn't work, then I guess for some reason(?) the bug is not on PS4.

24 minutes ago, CremeLover said:

Sometimes the rollback actually ignores the last save, but goes to the previous one. This happens if you rollback right after the saving. Try saving two or three times in a row, and then rollback.

Not sure how the saving mechanism works on console, but if you can save manually then it should trigger, if not just wait a night and mount up, make sure you are mounted when it saves, then wait for a quarter of a day or so.

If this doesn't work, then I guess for some reason(?) the bug is not on PS4.

Yeah I did every combo of rolling back and relogging in different ways. I currently don't think it's on PS4 but I'd to be proven wrong if some other PS4 user can confirm.