consider to add it in the game, please

(!!!) - just a fan that moves any gases, no temperature affected, 4 sides rotation up down, left right (with automation port)

- chlorine disinfector (connect a pipe with a chlore and it will kill all bacterias in some radius without releasing chlorine into the atmosphere but consuming it. 

- chlorine disinfector for water. build it in water and it will consume chlore and "clean" water from bacterias. 

thanks

I suggested similar things before. Overall we need better tools to deal with germs. Currently you either circumvent the germ areas and never open them or just release the germs and ignore since they usually don`t do much anyway. With proper tools allowing to disinfect air and liquids they could make germs more impactful since we get a less annoying way to deal with them.

5 hours ago, SharraShimada said:

i dont think your wish will be granted soon...

I still have my hopes. Thjey are tinkering with the germ system a bit (adding a radioactivity pseudo germ) so maybe they can addjust the existing ones while providing some countermeasures.

On 2/6/2021 at 7:52 PM, AquaBox said:

(!!!) - just a fan that moves any gases, no temperature affected, 4 sides rotation up down, left right (with automation port)

+100

Please add jet engine turbo fan variation which is powered by kerosene fuel. Can blast air(gas) in adjustable 45 degree angle step positions. This jet engine turbo fan also creates lots of heat and it explodes (+fire) if it can't cool down enough.

It moves gasses up to 100 tiles away "fast and massive amounts".

Archived