Why is the TooHot temperature of Steam Turbine not stated in the building description?

The Steam Turbine’s architectural description only has an OverheatTemperature of 1000 degrees Celsius.

But in fact, there is a maxBuildingTemperature, one hundred degrees Celsius, it will be TooHot and stop working.

This has misled many new players, why is it not stated in the building description? 

17 minutes ago, Ventulus-lab said:

The Steam Turbine’s architectural description only has an OverheatTemperature of 1000 degrees Celsius.

But in fact, there is a maxBuildingTemperature, one hundred degrees Celsius, it will be TooHot and stop working.

This has misled many new players, why is it not stated in the building description? 

it is confusing yes for new players but as you figured out that now, then i dont see really a problem :biggrin-new:. its game after all where is your adventure  spirit

6 hours ago, Yunru said:

It's sorta obvious if you squint:

It outputs liquid water. 

It can't do that if it's above boiling point. 

This caught me by surprise the first time i used the new turbine. Then i was like: "Of course, that`s pretty obvious". Still with a few "magic" machines in the game it could use a tip in the description.

Archived