Think lotuses should be added to a lunar island?

This is cool, I'd love it, I wonder if they would add a new island, would it be retrofited in older worlds?
But staying on the lotus island, I would love if it had the same feel or similar to the deep jungles of hamlet, with the filter and vines hanging, nature overgrowing everything, maybe some new lunar mobs, an Horror Moose/Goose that honks like the Queen Womant and does the opposite for us to be stunned by the gestalts.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

No clue but I'd love more islands. I even suggested a Shangrila medicine island in the past:

There is just so much potential! I can see new Islands being added but my only worry is the retrofiting stuff, cuz now we got the sea, Idk how different it is from the void we got in the caves, but oh my, I would love the bacoons! Sometimes I wonder if these uninplemented mobs will ever see the light of day, I hope they do with all the possibilities RoT brought us. 

Maybe we can have an island that is super nice at first glance, or deceiving stuff like carrats. like a mimic island
OR it is good, but it can out of nowhere turn hostile and violent like a nightmare cycle in the ruins.

I just want more islands by golly.
Or maybe enemy boats. or friendly boats...like beedle from wind waker. I unno 

Archived