Pump magma from the right

In my game I have a pump with magma coming from the left, but since the pump cant be flipped I can't just mirror this setup. Does anyone have something for getting magma from the right side? This thing is at the very bottom of the map.

image.png.05fd16a2bc1f28be2592aa2b1d029efa.png

34 minutes ago, Rocoto said:

@GlassyfoCould you post a screenshot of the area where you want the pump to be?

Just mirror my image and you'll see where the magma comes in from. The problem is that the new spot for viscogell isn't in the blue square so the pump can't detect it.

This works in reverse, but either needs to be rebuilt at 75C or cooled via a chlorine clamp. Use of the door to push the magma to the 11th tile is critical.
i2MQu7u3kh.gif.7815a56e6d29ce84660e4bfd6

For a full sized pump, you could have the right door always cycling, and the left door only cycle when the hydro sensor tile is empty.
image.thumb.png.12e0d63943aaa67988ccfc169561ace1.png

If you can move closer to the column, you don't need the right door at all.

3 minutes ago, nakomaru said:

This works in reverse, but either needs to be rebuilt at 75C or cooled via a chlorine clamp. Use of the door to push the magma to the 11th tile is critical.
i2MQu7u3kh.gif.7815a56e6d29ce84660e4bfd6

For a full sized pump, you could have the right door always cycling, and the left door only cycle when the hydro sensor tile is empty.
image.thumb.png.12e0d63943aaa67988ccfc169561ace1.png

If you can move closer to the column, you don't need the right door at all.

Ah so with a magma blade I can stop the liquid from reaching the minipump? I'll try that thanks. Although it would be easier if the game just let us rotate pitcher pumps.

Archived